1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Someone Needs To

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by repo_man62, Jan 10, 2007.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Check these new members closer..SEMENSWAP from Belgium?And another that was just a bunch of letters that wants you to go to MySpace from France? 1st one's VERY innappropriate! Let's keep members.. in the U.S. & our brothers in Canada!!

2. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I definately agree, but I think they do the beat they can. Can't be at the computer to check every new member right when they sign up. I think they catch them in a day or so don't they?

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

bob something tells me they arent here to talk snow

4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Not sure how often...was more or less bringing to their attention...maybe some kind of filter? I'm computer stupid!

5. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Repo,

Yeah, filter would be nice. I am with you on the computer stupid.

6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Yea...this is the Family channel...not pay per view...they need to talk their stuff somewhere else...This is MY FAMILY! And I'll use the v-chip on their A$$!:gunsfiring:

7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

'nite y'all...got a long day tomorrow...God Bless all of you...Bob