1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Someone did not have a good day

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MSsnowplowing, Jan 19, 2013.

1. MSsnowplowing

MSsnowplowing Senior Member

So here's the background.
    For the last 3 storms this person has been parking on the hill and hampering plowing efforts.
    They had been sent 3 notices not to park on hill during a snow storm.
    This last storm the fourth time they parked there.
    After the storm was over I was doing clean up, people were moving their cars so I could clean the parking spots.
    This person did not move their car on the hill.
    So enclosed their car with the left over snow.

The best part it was the last thing I did and as I was driving away they finally came out.

They threw up their hands and mouthed "WHAT THE F&&&"

Do you think they are going to park on the hill for future storms?

They are just lucky I didn't do it for the blizzard, That would have been a whole lot more snow.

WP_000275.jpg

WP_000276.jpg

WP_000277.jpg

WP_000278.jpg

WP_000275.jpg

WP_000276.jpg

WP_000277.jpg

WP_000278.jpg

2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, nice job! Nice & tight, without too much toughing....again good job!

If you park in my way
    in the pile your car will lay
    Plowman on the road Yeahhh!

3. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Very nice job brother!! LMAO!
    It deff coulda been packed a lil more.... but mayb next time right??
    Cause U kno they will obviously do it again..... Wat fools!!

4. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

sorry but thats just childish IMO

good thing they didnt to get out in an emergency

5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

True, but the message was delivered.
    If they got the message is another story, or what they read of it again can vary. Maybe they thought you did that just to be an azz. I hope they learn & you dont need to do it again, but right or wrong, its still funny to me:laughing:

6. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

haha that looks fun. Gotta admit it would be even more fun with more snow. But heck that's going to be hard to dig out.

7. BigBoyPlowin

BigBoyPlowin Senior Member

I LOVE doing this in my Home owner associations. They B**** if you dont get close enough to the mailboxes, ***** if you hit a box, ***** If the streets not cleared Curb to Curb... Then they leave cars in the street and in dead ends and wonder why I'M So mean to plow them in..

LESSON LEARNED!

8. MSsnowplowing

MSsnowplowing Senior Member

Maybe so, but remember they were warned 3 times not to park there during a snow storm.

Blocking part of the road by parking your car on a hill on the main entrance during a snow storm is simply not responsible behaviour.

And then not coming out to move it during clean up like the other 50 tenants did is telling me they don't give a damn.

So I simply sent them a message they couldn't ignore like they did the last 3 warning letters.

You know there is always one point in our jobs that we really want to do that to someone who is like that.

If they have had a fair warning, then I do it.

:laughing: besides it was a good laugh.

9. xgiovannix12

I dont see nothing wrong . You did the right thing plus its always to have a nice laugh out of it.

IF it were me Id pass by the next day to see if they dug it out yet . :laughing:

10. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Who among us has not been tempted...? I for one have never resorted to it. You just made an enemy, and brought you professionalism down a notch. While they might for all intents andpurposes seem like an ahole...it's no reason to stoop to the same level.
    When I come across people that tick me off when plowing I try to remember how I felt the day someone close to me passed away in front of me and how it seemed odd that the world kept turning and that people were still rude ....not having a clue what I had been through that day/week/month.

11. xgiovannix12

Lifes a bit** Wanna be a bit** then you get what you get. :nod:

I gotta admit He was nice not to get more snow to box them in cause I would of.

12. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Not as childish as someone pouring some water on those piles after night fall & the temps fall out...I had an apartment complex once where a kid kept turning on the outdoor water faucets on the buildings during heavy snow storms. The ice ruts were close to a foot thick in some spots, the drains were all frozen over & several cars became frozen to the pavement...wasn't fun for me to plow, but I'm sure the kids had a good laugh. I didn't complain because the salt bill was insane.

13. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I would want to myself....but probably wouldn't. Reputation is everything.
    No, I'd return to clean it up, and put an invoice in the mailbox addressed to "Owner of the white car left on the roadway during storms". I'd also send a copy to the HOA so they knew.

14. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Looks to me like it will set up like hardened concrete all by itself.

15. plownoob

plownoob Senior Member
    from ny

I give it a 7/10. You could of windrow'd more snow on the sides.

16. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

Who among us has not been tempted...? I for one have never resorted to it. You just made an enemy, and brought you professionalism down a notch

what do ya know, there is someone on this site who actually "gets it"

17. xgiovannix12

Nope :laughing:

18. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Ok I admit to doing that twice. I asked them twice not to park on the street, they told me to f myself. There was no third time.

19. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Been tempted... have left a windrow next to a car in a lot that pulled in and parked right where I was plowing. They were obviously still able to get out just fine but I think they realized I could have made it much worse.

F'em though. They have been warned. Just say since the warnings were not taken seriously you assumed the car was abandon???

20. willshome

willshome Junior Member
    from mass

We are on this forum lol
    Well the owner of the car is on a forum b#tch about the A hole plower