1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Somebody has tooooooooo much time on there hands

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CAMP Lawncare, Mar 25, 2007.

1. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I want action pics of that one.:yow!:

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

you just made me laugh!!!

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

grand rapids ehhh ....... what section of the city might this pic have been taken in ?? NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING !!

5. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

28th st Dennys parking lot they actually put all the wires under the hood and put a flasher on the roof

6. DeereFarmer

That is the type of car that you would see stuck in a corn feild after the owner went mudding with it.

7. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare Member
    from Indiana

The is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile.

8. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I rather walk than ride in that thing.. or should I have said shovel?

9. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Definitely a waste of time, if your going to cob something like that at least put the push frame on too. LOL

10. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

lol i have a fairly stupid friend that decided to take his POS geo metro through the mud pit it was the funniest thing i have ever seen the water/mud was up past his waist in the car and everything was ruined.

11. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

trying to save a $$$ on gas maybe? I would have waited until the owner came back and then asked him how well it pushes:D

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That would have been worth a 2 hour wait. That reminds me of the guy on here who plows with a Pontiac Station wagon. Almost looks cool..........almost.:rolleyes:

13. DeereFarmer

I have ruined a Geo Storm demo derby car I had by driving it into a mud muddle that went over the hood. That was fun. My friend takes his daily driver '01 Corolla up on the dirt roads in NH all the time. I saw a guy tonight with a '70s shag wagon van with a Snowbear on it. I wish I had my camera with me. It was light orange and had one of those mural paintings on the side. You know, those painting of the van itself on the van. There is hardly any snow left here, so I think he was just showing off. Gotta love people sometimes.

14. zapster

zapster Member

Where's the blade? :rolleyes:

...zap!

15. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

desperate!

:jester: this is as about as funny as a 1971 old's toronado front wheel drive car i saw with a plow on it

16. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

i wonder what size blade can even come close to clearing the tires.....

17. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

[​IMG]

Just another funny pic its a diesel

18. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Yep, she's a beauty. Owner must be real proud.:D

19. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am speachless. I have now offically seen everything.

20. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I'm thinking he could really use some Timbrens on that Beretta. And that trailer looks like it got wet and shrunk.

Buck