1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some TIR3's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lynden-Jeff, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Me and Tractor Plowers trucks. His on the right, mine of left. He has 2 TIR3's and a Star strobe, I have 2 TIR3's, Whelen Slimlighter and Whelen guardian Strobe.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKYQcK4R9xQ"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKYQcK4R9xQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eMcznB9dME&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eMcznB9dME&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice videos. Light look good too.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Lights look good boys!!:drinkup:

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks! The TIR3's are so incredibly bright, best $50 ive ever spent lol.

Cheers
    Jeff

5. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Do they effect you at all while in the cab? Like dizzy or haze/glare on the windshield. Those look very bright. NICE!

I have some magnet mounts and I just got a new phone which now gets 3 less bars when I am in the cab cause of the giant magnet, so I am thinking thats going to be a problem.

6. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

loo nice but what state do u live in i see u have a blue lightbar

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

My thoughts exactly...i was amazed the first time i turned them on. I want more!

Not at all....from my cab i cant even see them flashing, no flash back or glare. but when you get out and look at them, wow!

8. cantoo

cantoo PlowSite.com Veteran

Fiadude, he's in the State of Ontario, Canada. Turn right in Port Huron Michigan or turn left in Buffalo New York.
    So far we have to have blue lights for snow removal but there is talk of changing soon.

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice lights.

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I like them, looks good. You even had time for movies.

11. plowwed

plowwed Junior Member
    from USA

Those strobes would drive me nuts :gunsfiring:

12. splitter

splitter Junior Member
    from Miami

awesome man.... lights were the best part :D

13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Video's and lights!

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

but when your in the truck you cant even tell. like i said theres no flashback like how regular strobe tubes give off. the things with LEDs are they dont reflect like a regular strobe. and LEDs are a million times brighter when looking at them

15. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I like! Think I might work on that in the down time. Perhaps on the bobcat.

People tend to follow me and not pass, they think all of a sudden I am going to burst up to car speed and go with traffic. Perhaps a big LED sign, Go around, watch out I am backing up, Dont get to close or I will flip you over. Dont get in my way or they wont find you in the snow bank till spring. Im plowing, shouldn't you be sleeping!