1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some synthetic questions

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Bibbo, May 9, 2009.

1. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

hey guys been a while since ive been on but i have a few questions..:help: i was wondering if anyone uses redline oils or products? i work at a harley dealership and everybody thats used redlines motorcycle tranny fluid swears by it, it makes a huge difference. i was wondering if any one ran any of there stuff in there trucks? how is it compared to amsoil or mobil one ? redline also makes a bunch of additives as well and i was wondering if anyone uses them and how they are? i run alot of lucas stuff and love it.. any comparison? thanks for the help guys, its much appreciated :D

Bibbo

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I use Rottella T synthetic and wouldnt change. Not sure this site is the best place to ask. But if you go to Diesel truck sites. Alot of them run Amsoil and Red line becuase of performance upgrades.