1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Rig Shots

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KSP1, Dec 19, 2001.

1. KSP1

KSP1 Junior Member

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

awesome pictures. i especially like that cat loader. bet that moves some snow. another LCO i know leases that same model machine for the winter.
  3. KSP1

KSP1 Junior Member

I usually dont operate the machine, but the operator who does tells me the size of the 950 more then makes up for any manhood problems he has with himself.. Joe
  4. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Nice bike!!!! No plow on there? Oh, the other rigs are nice too, pardon me if I was distracted:cool:
  5. diginahole

diginahole Member

Cool, 3 pusher axles, what are you haulin with that?
  6. KSP1

KSP1 Junior Member

As far as the Harley. It is going through a major transformation this winter. Chrome everything and a 100hp kit. The KW is used for asphalt in the summer and for hauling salt in the winter. It saves some major coin on my salt prices.
    Hopefully Lake Erie will start kicking and we can start using some of that iron and making some money.....Joe:D
  7. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

very very nice setup
  8. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice rig! I was drooling when I saw it. Oop, better not get any of it on this rig! :D
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2001
  9. DEISL

DEISL Member

BODACIOUS w-900...475 cat i presume....sweet hoggin loads huh?i swing my bosses 2000 w-9 viper red , he rarely washes it , he says if its dirty its makin $$$ i laugh
  10. KSP1

KSP1 Junior Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. Well you right on the horsepower on the KW. It has the3406ECAT 475 HP with a 8LL.
    I try not to be such a clean nut..
  11. DEISL

DEISL Member

i figured that , nice toys take care and good luck.