1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some randoms

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowman69, Dec 14, 2010.

1. snowman69

snowman69 Junior Member

here is my rig 2001 chevy 2500hd 6.0 timbrens in the front and some custom backup lights and my whelen on top. sorry the truck is so dirty just finished up with a seven inch storm enjoy

01boss.jpg

01bossv.jpg

01chev 2010.jpg

01chev.jpg

01chev2.jpg

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice rig, always nice to see a truck that works, I have the same whelen as you do, How do you like it?

3. snowman69

snowman69 Junior Member

its really bright, the only thing i dont like about it is how loud it is do you have any tips to make it quiet

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

sweet looking truck. did you just add timbrens? or did you do anythig to the t bars ?

5. snowman69

snowman69 Junior Member

i cranked the bars a couple of turns for some reason the truck was not level from side to side so thats where the t bars came into play truck only drops about a half inch when i lift the plow up i accutally put the buyers version of timbrens in and have no complaints so far

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I'd try mounting it on something like a back rack, Mine's mounted on something like that and I don't hear it so much, but ya they are a little noise that's the drawback to having a rotaters

7. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

dident your truck used to have a fisher on it what happend to it

8. snowman69

snowman69 Junior Member

no fisher on that truck always had the boss must have it confused with another truck

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yea rotators are noisy. Thats why I went with a mini edge. Nice looking set up