1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some random pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Feb 23, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

someone pm'd me asking about what I use to replace the steel edges on our suncast shovels after they wear/bend. I have a couple sheets of this black 1/4" poly that I believe my grandfather brought home from when he worked at a factory. We really like the suncast's as they are sturdy and we like the scoop ability and we have a pusher. Just bought a 24" snowplow brand and like it, just wish it was bigger/more capacity.

part of a sheet:
    [​IMG]

edge on a pusher shovel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

new edges:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. PTSolutions

and here is a parking lot my brother and I used to take care of when we subb'ed for this company. Looks like the new guys could learn a thing or two about pile placement. I didnt get any pics of the handicapped spots they buried.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. PTSolutions

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

The last one with the piles surrounding the cart corral looks like a slip and fall waiting to happen. You would have to salt that every morning with the amount of thaw and refreeze we start to get later in the season.