1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some pictures of plowing yesterday with the 99 Ford 350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BMB Plowing, Feb 26, 2011.

1. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

They had me switch trucks, my regular truck got in an accident I guess, not with me driving it.

the last two pics are of just filling up the loader with the tank in the bed of the truck.

mmi-6.jpg

mmi-5.jpg

mmi-4.jpg

mmi-2.jpg

mmi-7.jpg

2. BMB Plowing

Couple more pictures of a Jeep Cherokee that flipped over about a half mile ahead of me on the highway on my way into plow. There was some fireman or EMT that had seen what happened too and stopped, I stopped too to make sure they didn't need any other help. The guy driving was fine, he just lost control and flipped over the guard rail onto my side of the road.

The last picture is the truck I drive at my day job, Nelligan Construction Company.

mmi-8.jpg

620143001_2214804278_0.jpg

mmi-3.jpg

3. BMB Plowing

I wish I had a better shot of the lights, I have a couple videos but I have to figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer, I'll try that later. but the truck has strobes in the headlights, LED light bar and a Visor Light. Enough to give you a headache when driving up against buildings with windows and mirrors at night.

4. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Some more pictures of the light in the wisheild would be cool

5. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

Truck looks really good.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What Kind of visor bar is that? Looks nice.