1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Dec 29, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

just some random shots of working today after the storm yesterday.

made a holder for a shovel when the chute gets clogged, did clog once yesterday in this heavy wet snow

[​IMG]

changing the battery on the asv, went dead

[​IMG]

container where we store our salt, got 20 tons slung in, took out 5 72" buckets worth all season so far.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Hey can you take a picture of your bin showing the entire entrance. We got 23 tons delivered and I could only jam in 20 with a skid steer, averages about half the height of the bin. Wondered if it was actually 23 tons.

Thanks

3. PTSolutions

i will next time im there. we prolly had another 1/4 of the container to fill, driver said we could get close to 30 ton in there. the slinger had 20 tons and we pulled 5 loads with the skid steer out of there.

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Pro...how do those plywood sides work for you?

Jeff... you gotta practice some more... I fit 31 ton in my 8x20 with my skid...the trick is to put some
    2x10 boards up by the doors to help control the slope.....

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. PTSolutions

they work good, we doubled the bottom so it will hold up with the skid steer. they are bolted through the container using rubber grommeted galvanized screws

6. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

How did the new tractor setup work? Shifting? I cant believe that blower got clogged , they look bulletproof? I guess you got to get use to them.