1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Pics with the New Light Bar

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Dec 6, 2009.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

So I went and picked up my new light bar yesterday its a factory recon Whelen Edge 9000 with 4 corner strobes, front flashers, alley lights and rear take downs. Right now its got clear endcaps on and I'm not sure if I want to keep them or I have the option to get the amber with the clear center for the alley lights if I want to swap them. Undecided let me kno what you think. The bar on the green truck was the one I finished building last week.

008.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Bar,
    Keep the clear, or put an amber end with the alley cut out and put clear fronts on. You would have to swap the takedowns and flashers in front I dont believe that is hard to do.
    Something like this....

A C A BLANK A C A
    A the top of lightbar A
    C A C BLANK C A C
    Front

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice light bar, trucks and plows you got there. I realy like you Snap-On decal.

4. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

looks great i would leave it alone

5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I think it looks fine like that actually.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I think they both look great. Just leave them the way they are