1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some pics of my trucks.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by VBigFord20, Aug 24, 2004.

1. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

I dont have any of the superduty yet, I busted my digi cam somehow, I will get some soon though.

I do however have some of the 2001 F-150 4x4 and my ongoing project 97 ranger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

This pic shows why I bought a superduty. Notice even the trailer tires bottomed out.... Yes, I was stupid to load that thing so much and tow it.
    [​IMG]

And of corse I got to show you, like you dont know, what a week of Cleveland winters make my ranger look like.
    [​IMG]

Once I get this superduty sort of payed off the ranger is going to go a few inches lower and the 5.0 that I have so longed to place in that engine bay will be going in. Since I sold my mustang, I have to have something fast:bluebounc

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I like the fog lights, look KOOL !!:waving:

4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Got to love that salt effect paint job!:)

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Are you going to put a plow on the F-150, and have you decided on a plow for the superduty? Trucks look nice!!!

6. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Naa, wouldent want to pop a torson bar on the effie. Plus its got that damn puney 4.2L V-6. 2001 was the first year for the 6 in the 4x4, I wanted a V-8, but gas is pricy and we got that truck end of the model year for a great price.

I think Im going with a myers on the superduty. I want to go to a dealer and see more about that new mounting system though.

7. d.guardo

d.guardo Junior Member

F150 plow brackets

i have some western ultra-mount plow brackets if you are interrested for an F150.

8. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

Dogs and my truck

Not sure why they are so fascinated with the bed since they always ride up front with me, but here's a shot of my five goldens in the Chevy. Pete

ChevyMedium.jpg

9. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

thats a truck load of dogs huh :cool:

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good looking load of golden dogs! Do all Five of them ride upfront with you at the same time? If so I hope that is a four door truck! :waving:
    BOAST

11. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

I've had the three youngsters ride with me at once, but not all five. The two old timers don't like company, so always ride solo with me to preserve their dignity. But usually it's just the daughter dog, Tuppence, the small one with the wagging tongue...or Tetley, the tall redhead on the left, stretched out full length on the seat next to me.

When the entire family is out on the road we ride in the Subaru Outback. One head out each side back window and three out the sunroof! :cool:

Pete

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Love the dogs !!! :nod:

13. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Im sad to say I dident keep the superduty. :cry:

Had it about three weeks and it started acting all funny. I took it in for service and they had it for 2 weeks and determaned it was something with the computer with the diesel. I herd bad things about the 6.0s and how ford messed them up. I just got fed up and after much argueing the dealer bought the truck back from me. I really dident feel like another superduty after all that and ended up with this.

[​IMG]
    Yep, Its a 2004 F-150 XLT
    It has the 5.4L with the towing package (upgraded tranny with cooler, reciver, yadda yadda)
    I love this truck. Rides a million times better then the superduty. Plus I actually dident loose much payload. This truck is raited to tow 9600lbs, the SD was like 13,500 I think. Not that Ill ever tow that much anyways.
    No plow on this truck for a while though. I think Im just going to buy my bosses 88 s-10 with a plow on it for now.

14. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Heres some more pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heres a Pic of my three girls
    [​IMG]