1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some pics of my truck and a couple from the last couple storms

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SnowPro93, Feb 6, 2009.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

My 93 Sierra and pics from the slop storm a couple weeks ago and the 2-3" last week...wish i had my camera with me today worked in a 25,000 sq. ft., 22 mil, 4 floor town house on the corner of comm. ave and exeter street in Boston...crazy how much money people have...damn venture capitalists

P1070002.JPG

P1070003.JPG

P2040018.JPG

P2030016.JPG

P1280009.JPG

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Truck!!

top right pic. is that your backhoe? ( i think that's what it is)

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats a nice little truck. Looks like its time for a new cutting edge

4. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

ya theres a brandy new 5/8 edge on it. ya that backhoe was in the back is a 1972 JD 410 2wd and it still runs like a top....the one right behind my truck is our little 22hp Yanmar with a 60" blower on the back...mostly just use it around the yard and widening the neighbors drives for them. I gotta say for only being a 1/2 ton...i've put that thing through more work that I ever thought it could handle and it keeps coming back for more...but soon she'll just be a dedicated plow truck...thanks for the comments guys