1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some pics of my equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by treeman06, Feb 20, 2007.

1. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

heres my 06 f350 psd , gehl 4635

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm a chevy/fisher guy, but that just looks awesome!!!!!!!! (yes i know fisher and western are the same company)
  3. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Looks great !!! You guys mostly just do tree work??

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

very nice truck, looks great.
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I am seeing more and more Western plows with wings on them. That is a great looking combination you have there.tymusic
  6. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

wow, awesome truck, plow looks great on it, ive always been a big fan of red super duty's, and the western looks pretty sweet too
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

wow that stuff is sweet
  8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Someone I know just bought a 06 250 with the reg. chrome rims, and boy I got to tell you, those look ten times better. Is that a 8'6'' plow?Do you ever find yourself pushing a pile thats too big with the wings? I was looking into a cheap pair for my truck and looking for some feed back.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  9. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Always been a GM guy but that is a shape looking truck. It would look shape in my fleet.
  10. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

thanks for all the compliments, The rims were a 500 dollar upgrade,I think it was worth it. The plow is a 8-6 pro plus More than enough truck to push with wings I even wish I would have gone with a 9.
  11. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

we are a nursery, garden center, and landscape contractor
  12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is some very nice equipment. I love the truck.
  13. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck man.
  14. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Nice F-350 Diesel. Reg. cab 8' bed is one of the best setups.
  15. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Is that truck a 4X2? Or is it just the PSD and plow on the new coils? It looks aweful low for a Ford
  16. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

it says 4X4 on the bed
  17. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

How do you like that Ghel? How much did you end up shellin out for her if you dont mind my askin.
  18. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

You got some nice stuff! :salute:
  19. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

paid 14,000 for the gehl it had about 300 hoursr on it when I bought it. Came with pallet forks and two buckets. I put the cab and heat in it this winter and new skins.
  20. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck and loader. if i could offer you some advice on your loader..... if you notice a loss of hydro fluid and it is leaking into the chain case, take it to the dealer right away. we just shelled a drive motor on our 6635 last week and the bill with an annual service was $4500.