1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some pics from work

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Duramaxallison0, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Running Cat loader with Pro Tech Pusher

[​IMG]
    Stuck dumping during load and hauls.

[​IMG]
    The salt truck I usually run

2. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blowing Snow

[​IMG]
    Cat with kage plow

3. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Only some of leased equipment from Cat.

[​IMG]
    Modifying Kage plows to make them stronger

4. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

5. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

This from the last storm??? Where you at in Minnesota?

6. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Dang you got a lot of stuff

7. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

Few pics where from late last year. And yea our company has alot of equipment. We got accounts all of the twin cities. Curbside is based out of Savage but have couple places they work out of. I myself am from Farmington

8. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

the snow blowing pics and the last two with the one ton chevy and the 3/4 ton chevy are from last year. Others are from this year. The loader one is from this past storm we had and the stuck sterling was also from that storm a couple days after. The international salt truck I took that earlier this season.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice picture. What size loader do you run?

10. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

That's an it18. We also have those it14 two of them. One case 621 I believe and two larger hyundia. We own the it18. Own a handful of cat skid 4 bobcats and an asv. We lease close to 40 skids in winter 4 cat tractors 4 telehandlers 4 loaders. Also have unkown amount of plow trucks from pickups to larger single axle dump trucks. Walk crews and sanding crews to back them up and who knows how.many sub contractors. So pretty big operation and ownly growing. Its nice cause keeps us busy buy gets hectic. We over the whole twin cities area from.north to south of cities and out East to wi border and out west some.

11. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice fleet and pics, All that snow we got over the last two week is just about gone, unbelevable!

12. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

Yea same here but can't complain about 60s. I'm ready for summer after this winter. I'm hoped for winter like last year but got completely opposite. Oh well

13. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Tell us more about the Kage modifying?????

14. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

I guess we got three hyyndia 740 . N as you can See pics we strengthen the sides with extra metal. Keeps them from bowing out or bending. Doesn't keep from breaking those plastic runners. We have two pallets of those left. Supposely only company out there that has a large stock of the ones with the groove for the metal plate.