1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Pics from 12/16/07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by SnowPro93, Dec 18, 2007.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Couple from Auburn,MA, had about 8" or so.... some good blowing and drifting too....

snow 002.JPG

snow 003.JPG

snow 006.JPG

snow 007.jpg

snow 012.jpg

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Those are some big friggin drifts!!!!:eek: Nice job getting it cleaned up though:nod:

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics, I agree, big drifts!

4. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

nice job where in auburn is that i live in auburn and have a 93 k1500 with a 7 1/2 myers if you ever need back up or help jus give me a call 508-450-6224 you can get me anytime after 2:00 cuz of school unless auburn is closed

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Those are some big drifts, look looks good clear

6. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Its in the auburn industrial park. We do Masterman's and Wolf Coach, they take up pritty much the whole park.

7. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

well again if you ever need the help and or are in a jam give me a call love to plow:waving:

8. JayMac

JayMac Member

I have about the same set up as you, mine is a step-side too.

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Look like you started plowing in the day light and finished in the night...woooo.

Nice job though :drinkup:

10. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

Didnt you have a little beacon on the truck by nights end? could of sworn i saw you multiple times around the southbridge st shell - only 24 hr diesel stop around

11. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

My office is right down on southbridge st. across from Kesseli's, I've probably seen you around town?

12. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

you might have seen my truck its not a step side but i was by the shell cuz i plow erics limo i run a pse amber mini light bar and strobes in the tail light and reverse lights

13. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

ya i was at the shell round 9ish on sunday night? We also plow Kesseli's the Main Yard on Canterbury Street, the Huts on Fremont Street and the Tile Dept. on Rt.12. So ya you've probably seen me around....my usual plow truck is a 2000 Chevy 2500,Maroon, Tan two tone with the fisher and a snowman backdrag plow...one of our other trucks is a 99 3500, srw, blue with a fisher and a stainless curtis sander. Also have a Michigan L90 Loader, no plow just to pile snow....

14. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Pats plowing, did you stop in to the shell when i was there....there was a white ford diesel with an x-blade and a sander i believe that waited for me to fuel up.

15. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

well got another push today, 3 in 7 days...sorry no pics this time

16. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! Those are big drifts!!