1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some old pics from last year

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Premier, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

found these on the puter they are from last year. and i put in a pic of our new 328 got it last week.

work2 016.jpg

work2 017.jpg

work2 019.jpg

deer 328 1.jpg

2. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

Hope you like the 328, We bought a new 325 right before this winter, worked pretty good. The 2 speed and the radio are a must for snow, I put sirius in ours.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet pics man!!

4. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

sweet deere

5. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I like it, we had a 332 but had to get a loader with the piolet controles. I just hope it will do as good as the 332 did with our big attachments. I also really like how the dealer installed the strobe lights. you dont notice them unless they are on really.

how big od a plow did you have on the 325?

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

great pictures thanks for sharing:drinkup:

7. Premier

Premier Senior Member

thanks I hope next season i can buy a wheel loader, i get tired if renting when i need one.