1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some old Iron

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rangerman, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Thought id post some pics of my lastest project. There is a 1973 Snapper 2-stage snowblower and a 1954 wheel horse. If anybody has an older chevy pickup 1940-1970 im looking just let me know condition doesnt matter but a 3/4 ton or 1 ton would be prefferable.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

very nice....have a great appreciation for for restoration work !!!

3. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

I love the wheel horse. What a great little garden tractor.

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thatsn awesome! Do you plan to put them to work?

5. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

That wheel horse looks nice... almost too nice to actually use it. I think I'd feel bad pushing snow with it.

6. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

both look really nice, almost so shiny they look fake. nice job

7. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

very cool, i sent my wheelhorse to china. i had it all painted up and the tranny blew, so for a couple years i displayed it in a garden, then one day momma said im redoin the garden lol

8. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

No work just play for now. I really want an old truck to match but they are getting out of sight $$$$$.