1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some of the fleet in spring

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 84deisel, May 5, 2009.

1. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

Getting them polished up for work. Here are the two tandam pete 330's

fleet pics 007.jpg

fleet pics 008.jpg

2. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

and pete jr along with the samsung loader

fleet pics 014.jpg

fleet pics 015.jpg

3. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

two of our delivery trucks 08 550 and 97 f800 4x4

fleet pics 013.jpg

fleet pics 017.jpg

4. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

some of the plow trucks parked until next winter

fleet pics 020.jpg

fleet pics 021.jpg

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

and finally two of my pride and joys, 379 pete 425 cat and snoopy my little buddy

fleet pics 019.jpg

fleet pics 006.jpg

6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

those trucks sit all season long?

7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

wow beautiful pete's man... you guys just do landscape material delivery or what?

8. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

i like the red Pete 330 i just with it didn't have that damn whitesox logo on it.

9. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

yep they go into hybernation in the spring and wake up in the fall. My driver doesnt like the stickers either but the owner is a white sox fan so he trys to put those on every truck, you can tell the trucks I drive as they have no stickers. Not only do we haul landscape materials but alot of asphault as our season is finnally getting started.

10. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

how much weight can you get on that truck and trailer? is it 80K

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Is that all you will use those pickups for is plowing? They won't get no use in the summer? I like the little chipper. I would like to get one like that sometime

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Where are you at in Marengo? I've never seen any of your stuff around that I can remember.

13. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I have had over 100k in it while working onsite but only allowed 73,280 legally. Yes those trucks sit all summer and do nothing and there is about 12 more ,some 08 &09 that are parked in the oyher side of yard.And there are about 12 more trucks and trailers out in the landscape fleet.I live in marengo but the shop is in rolling meadows so you probably will see an ocasional new truck as I drive them home for about a week to break them in.My daily driver on the other hand is around very often ,both of them.My superduty and my toy blazer

blazer 104.jpg

photo album 1 068.jpg

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think I've seen your stroker before. I'm in marengo once and a while.

You ever see this truck around?
    [​IMG]

15. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I think I have.

16. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm like a little school girl every time I'm in that yard. So many trucks just sitting there, it's like heaven. You should take a picture or tow of the shop and what sits on the lifts. Anything for sale? Bronco or two?

17. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

I'm partial to Pete jr., myself. Very nice selection of equipment and like the yard setup. Looks a little crowded, though.:)

18. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

It gets worse when all the trucks are in.

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice looking stuff. I really think you guys need to look at tractors since you don't need the pickups in the off season. 1 tractor will take the place of 3 pickups, just food for thought, I know you know what your doing.:drinkup:

20. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

We also have 7 bobcats and 4 loaders.Our lots are spread out a little so the trucks are eaiser to move on the roadways around here.