1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some of our snow equipment.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by toyotaplow, Nov 22, 2011.

1. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

We have been taking what little spare time we have to start getting ready for winter. Got a few things ready lots to go yet. Snapped a few quick pictures today with my phone.

The bosses truck. '07 F250.
    Photo067.jpg

A pair of Arctic 9' vee plows. The one on the right is brand new, the other was new last year. They are interchangeable between the bosses truck and another almost identical F-250. Both have been to the dealer for service and are ready to go.
    Photo062.jpg

'91 GMC 3500 with Arctic spreader.
    Photo065.jpg

12' power angle blade with box wings. We got it used 3 years ago and love it. Will be going on a John Deere 624E this winter.
    Photo068.jpg
    Photo069.jpg

Photo067.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo065.jpg

Photo068.jpg

Photo069.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  2. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

We liked the 12' blade so much we got another one. Brand new last year. Fits our John Deere 624J.
    Photo060.jpg

'05 F-250 4 door, long box. Just picked this one up last week. Will be getting the same spreader as the GM.
    Photo064.jpg

John Deere 544B. Great machine in the snow.
    Photo070.jpg

John Deere 644J
    Photo071.jpg

I will take some more pictures when some of the other machines make their way back to our yard.

Photo064.jpg

Photo060.jpg

Photo070.jpg

Photo071.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

looks like you have a good fleet of equipment there. Hope for some snow.

4. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

Thanks, that is about 1/2 of what we have. We are supposed to get 1 cm (I know, stupid metric system, I hate it too...) tonight. Just a tease to piss me off...

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

we haven't had any snow yet...and forecasting highs in the 40s and 50s for the rest of the week and into the weekend. I guess I can hold off till December but than im going to start getting antsy for snow.

6. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

It's supposed to be cool here tomorrow and then mild again right through to next week, so if by chance we actually get anything it wont be on the ground long.

7. Calvinslawns

Calvinslawns Member

What's up with the first pic? It looks like the front of the truck is warped.

8. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

nice equipment

9. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

Not sure what exactly happened there, almost looks like I used a bubble lens or something. The truck is fine, just a bad picture from my cell phone.