1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some of our equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Sep 22, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice suff man. Love the 2500. Sport red metallic with boss plow, match made in heaven.

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

all four of our pickups are the sport red with boss v-plows. I'll have to try to get some pics of our new 06 1 ton w/ the sander and the 9-2 boss plow. Its pretty sweet.

4. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

nice truck. Gotta agree that the red is gorgeous !!!

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How did that new cutting edge work out?

6. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Like the truck, but Im not a big fan of red trucks. It does match the plow nice though. Nice John Deere's.

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I dident get to run that plow too much, I run one of the Wheel loaders. But the guy that usually runs that one said he likes it. He said he likes the way it curves around the edge of the plow for the curbs. We have 2 plows with the old style cutting edge, then we got this one half way through the season last winter and now we just got that new one last week for the 1 ton, so that one has the new one on it also, so we'll see how they work this winter. I think the'll be pretty good.

8. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

yes very nice equipment. keep them pictures coming.

thansk

9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres a few more pics. It kinda sucks cause I dident get alot of pics last winter, the only good ones I got where the last snow of the season, and by the time I took the pics it was all slush. The last pic was the loader crew taking a break at McDonalds, lol That would be my crew, lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

A nice pusher box would look great on them.

11. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

i know, im working on it

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

great pics i like the one of the loader guys on break

13. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i wanna see more of the 2500...

14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres the only two other pics of I have of it. Acually I think that the top one is the 06 and the bottom picture is the 02. I'll make sure that when we get all the plows on the trucks next month I'll line all of them up and get some pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Do you own all this or work for the guy?? Either way soem real nice machines/truck. Those CATs cost alot of payup :cry: payup :cry:

16. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

No, I farm, Me and Another guy run the snowremoval operation for this construction company. We never even see the owner. I wish I owned all of that equipment! I gotta find me one of those money trees! lol

17. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

That white stuff makes me CRAZY !!!!!!!!:dizzy: