1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some of my stuff

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by NAC, Sep 18, 2004.

1. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Here is two more machines I picked up this year: PC 45 and a 160 CLC

DSC00446.2.JPG

2. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

You bought a Deere skid steer... what model and how is it?

And why did you decide on a Komatsu skid if your other two pieces are Deere?

3. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Some new stuff

The skid steer is A John Deere 250 I love it is great to plow with I have a 8" FCC pusher and is great on the job. I got the PC 45 used from the John Deere dealership it was A trade in they gave me a great price because they wanted it off there lot.

4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

:D Nice Looking Equipment! :D

5. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

The pc 45 is a komatsu, good machines got a 150 myself and 320, 325 cat too.

6. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

Gotcha... cool pics indeed!

7. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Good for you for going to John Deere. I work for a rental company, we bought a brand new 120C, 160C, and a 200C. Pretty sweet, so now we have a total of 2 new 120's, the only bad thing about them is....with the hyd. thumb, quick coupler and them being a long stick, they're very rocky. Doesn't go well with some customers. Here are some pics.

Blake
    WA

SWEET.jpg

OH MAN.jpg

YEAH.jpg

8. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

I'm a Cat guy... Deere has been giving me headaches... :realmad:

9. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

:gunsfiring: BOOH CAT! lol... :drinkup: What has Deere been doing to ya?

Blake
    WA

10. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

Not necessarily for ME -- I'm still a student -- but here, let me give you an idea...

H-series wheel loaders
    H-series DOZERS (arg!)
    Hitachi-branded excavators
    Liebherr dozers
    J-series loaders
    J-series dozers

The first two weakened Cat's position; the middle two continued that (and Liebherr dozers -- specfically the 950C and 1050C -- will take away from the D7R and D8T); the last two will just add humiliation to shame. I have trust in Cat -- two years later, they'll come out with a product that's comparable to the J-series loaders and dozers. :rolleyes:

I want to work for them, but am slightly disconcerted that their idea of "product innovation" is finding a way to put an emissions-certified engine in the machine... and leaving just about everything else as was.