1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some of my Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eddie D, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

PC020021.jpg T

These are some of the machines I have. We just used them this morning.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do you have a parking spot at your Condo for them?:D
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Look good
    how do you like the bobcat
  4. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

The Bobcat is awsome. Just got it a few months ago and we use it for eveything.First time in the snow this morning and I did not like it with the snow pusher. It either does not have enough weight or power. It was getting pushed all over. I will use the pusher on the JD 260 next time and put the bucket back on the Toolcat.

The best thing about it is the cab and (and for anyone that has driven a skid steer before) it has a button you push in that makes it go from 7 mph to 18 mph. Thats huge when your just traveling with it.
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice Equipment!!!
  6. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Yeah that pusher box looks a little big for that toolcat. Looks like a 10 footer. Pro-Tech makes a 6' box too. A guy I first started plowing with years ago had a 6' box on a Cat 216 and it was used to plow a huge apartment complex. Worked real well. I'm just guessing but are you plowing a sports stadium?
  7. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

Its an 8' pusher. I looked at a 6' but to me it was not worth it (it actually looked a little odd). I never really intended on using it on the toolcat I just wanted to see if it could handle it. Besides the JD 260 has 1000lbs more lifting capacity and 20 more horsepower. So I will put it and leave it on that machine.
  8. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

Sorry Lawnkid I missed your last question. Its a 17 acre performing arts center.
  9. Supper Grassy

How many machine are yo u running?
  10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

My guess is atleast 3....:rolleyes: Haha, sorry couldnt resist to be a smart#$@. Good looking machines!
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice stuff. That pusher does look huge on the toolcat.
  12. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice Equipment!!! Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

Thanks for the replies.

For this place I use a 2002 F350 with 2,000 miles and a 1993 Chevy 2500 with 11,000 miles. Both have Westerns with wings. All have the Buyers spreaders. A bunch of Ariens snow blowers and power brooms and a power broom for the skids.

We still use about 6 of the old style (15 to 20 yrs) Gravely's with the blades on them. They are the best!

I also have:

1988 Chevy 2500 with 30,000 miles and a Western with wing and a Buyers spreader
    1980 GMC 25 with a Western and wings.
    2000 Bobcat 773
    2000 JD 240
    1980 Mustang 310 Skid Steer thats great for sidewalks
  14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice equipment that bobcat is awesome!
  15. Supper Grassy

have a Fleet pic?
  16. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Dude that bob cat is sick!!!!
  17. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

I will take a pic next storm when everything is up at once. I can take a pic in the garage but its not the same as outside with snow on the ground.

Besides I like to put DOT tape on everything and when you snap a picture in a garage with the flash it relflects off and looks bad. Like the attached photo below.

I never thought of taking pictures before I found this site. Most of my family and friends could care less and would think I was crazy for making them look at pictures of equipment.

18. Supper Grassy

I love when someone shows me pics of equip

where do you get DOT tape?
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  19. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

I have a Hardware store that gets me rolls of it and also I buy it pre cut in a box from Northern Tool. Expensive stuff.
  20. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

looks nice. did you have any weight in the bed of the tool cat??