1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some northern VA snow last month (Dec 09)

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tinffx, Jan 5, 2010.

1. tinffx

tinffx Member

[​IMG]
    This was pretty much the end of it & it was pretty deep - halfway up the truck anyhow
    [​IMG]
    When I got to the church the snow was drifted halfway up the building. I had to get out and find the driveway entrance.
    [​IMG]
    I pretty much had to "feel" my way around the small lot because I had never seen it before and had no clue where it ended, if there were curbs or anything.
    [​IMG]
    I finished after dark so I couldn't get any decent pics of the finished product but it looked good. Considering it took me like an hour to do a 15 min push.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5mme5uus0g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5mme5uus0g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    This was a shopping center I cover. It was pretty busy considering the roads were impassible all day unless you had 4wd, or a shovel to use on occasion. I had to lend mine out a number of times. I couldn't video out front because I had to stop every 5 feet because somehow Kmart was the busiest place in a snowstorm. Nevermind the date stamps - I never set them up

This is about all I took. I was pretty busy & of course, its hard to take pictures and mess around when you are "on the clock"

2. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

That looks intense how deep was it?

3. tinffx

tinffx Member

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice man...it sure was alot of snow