1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some new stuff on the 03

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Jun 20, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Got some "new" rims and tires on the 03, I am replacing the center caps with the chevy ones (just ordered today). The tires are 265/75/17 Bridgestone and the rims are off a 2009 2500HD Z71 I believe, the rims and tires have under 900 miles on them and I only paid $750 for both :D

And also I bought the pro tech aluminum backrack and put in a set of nova amber led's and a set of s/t/t and backups.

Andddd just got a new alpine head unit with the 5?" lcd touch screen and loveee it.

Tommorrow I'm adding a set of novas to the sides of my back bumper.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks good! I'm not a huge fan of the NBS wheels, but to each his own.

The backrack looks AWESOME!
  3. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Same rims and tires that came on my '08 LTZ. $750 is a smokin deal for rims and tires. Just my opinion, but those tires suck in the snow.
  4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Everything is nice except those wheels.
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd have to agree with both. The new style wheels don't really work to well on the older style trucks very well imo. The cab guard looks good though.
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah once I put those tires/rims on I was like the older style looked nicer. But $750 was a steal for what I got and I'm keeping the old ones with the cooper s/t's as a winter setup.

And yah the headache rack gets a lot of compliments, have a lot of $ into that lol
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe next summer I'll sell the Z71 rims and get a set of XD's
  8. SVDS

SVDS Junior Member

Where did you buy the back rack from? That is the nicest I have seen. I live in North Jersey if you bought it locally.
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I got it online...was $800...don't think you want one hahahaa
  10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That looks wicked sharp.
  11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

finally got the chevy center caps, set of HID's (6000k) idk why they look greenish in the picture....and a pic of the ambers on....and one pulling the new 8.5x20' haulmark.

12. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

very nice truck, if you go into marks thread of his new truck i posted a picture of my buddy's truck with xd's on it if you wanna take a look! the older wheelslook alot better in my mind. i have never noticed \how bad the factory mirrors are tipper up now till i seen them extended!
  13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

very nice truck. you need a valance ;)
  14. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

looks good. love the trailer.
  15. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Valance FTW!!!
  16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

finished a set of these nova's today.....