1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some new pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RdTeK, Dec 27, 2008.

1. RdTeK

RdTeK Member

Been meaning to post some pics of the new tractor/blower I have this season...2009 John Deere 6430 and new Pronovost TRC-920....haven't had much use yet, but I'm sure we will.....here's a vid from a big storm we had back in March, also a bit late posting....:)

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Stumpy_36/MVI_08901.flv">

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice tractor and blower. Is that JD rubbing up against the tire?:D

3. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Sweet Machine

4. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Wow, looks like that blower really moves some snow!

5. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

NICE :bluebounc:redbounce

6. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Nice setup

7. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

can you explain why it has two shoots to throw snow?

8. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

what a beast!

i think the lower chute requires less power (better fuel efficiency etc) and also has a lower chance of clogging

9. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

That thing just looks mean....love it....I'm pretty sure one of these is gonna be in my driveway sooner then later now....hope you have a good year.

10. RdTeK

RdTeK Member

Yes, you can order the blowers with or without a side chute....using the side chute requires less horsepower to blow snow, but you need open space to blow the snow since you have no control where the snow is going.

IMG_5019.jpg

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice machine!