1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some New Holland Equipment.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Nov 6, 2007.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I was out of town today and on the way back from Orillia I came accross this place. I didn't see any signs about being a dealer but they all are new machines. Be some fun to run one I think. Should have good pushing power.

[​IMG]

Not too sure about the fun in having to always be in reverse. Might be hard on the neck.
    [​IMG]

Used V plow setup but tractor looks new.
    [​IMG]

Unfortunatly blurry but there was a bunch of these but most had the brushes on them.
    [​IMG]

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I Want One Of Those Tractors!!!!!!!

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

those ones with blades on the "rear" are actualy TV machines the seat and operator platform spins around like a backhoe so your actualy looking at the front or the rear

HMMMM....... there is another guy on here with NH tractors and plows i wonder if he could post a pic.LOL

4. powerjoke

well since someone asked LOL here are some pic's of mine, although they are not as new and shiney

does any one have pic's of the NH sister machine CASE IH i donno i would like to see one of those BIGRED ones

Gotta love those good pics from the camera phone:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Thanks for posting up that info. I had no idea they could be either way. :drinkup:

Nice looking machine you have. Any other pics in action?

6. powerjoke

just pic's of them runing hay tools but i'll have more winter pic's this year, i forgot my camera all 5 events last year:rolleyes:

this is actualy one of our other tractors but it's pretty much the same one as the plow tractor

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

The NH look good, i am glad for the opperators sake that the seat spins

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

All that Blue paint is making me a little sick. LOL That yellow TV 140 has a Machineability V Plow on it. Holy that's alot of snow equipment, I don't think I've ever seen that many tractors with blades in my life. Well except in my dreams and those tractors were all green. LOL Good pictures Bowtie.

9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a lot of equipment there and i bet they are some hard working machines too

10. doh

doh Senior Member

I twisted wrenches at a smal Ford/New Holand dealer when Ford purchased Versitile. Thier Bi Directional tracors at 100 PTO hp, made awhsome plow tractors, aswell as loaders, because you were right on top of the bucket, seeing everything, and the hydrostatic drive was very user friendly

Working on them, well that was another storey.

11. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I was down there again today picking something up in Orillia and slowed some. I was able to see what you mean now by everything is turned. That is cool!!

12. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

I'll post some pics when we put our BIG V plow on our 4wd john deere on the back. its an awesome plowing machine!

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I'll take one of each!

14. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I love to see anything NH. I always thought the bi directional tractors were weird untill I did a little home work. I wish you could get some of the same trans and power options in their other tractors. It sure looks like some one is ready for the snow.

Powerjoke I have looked at the pic's of your tractor and it looks really good. I would have no problem spending the night driving that thing!!! Good luck with it!!!

15. powerjoke

i may have to fly you in for the winter, we have a hard time finding operators when you say you cant go home for 36+hrs:rolleyes: