1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some New Additions

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by korelandscaping, Jan 27, 2006.

1. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

*Plow Wings, Brand New..Adds about 8 inches to each side of the plow, removable when not in use (I have to find the bolt bag somewhere's in my garage) 165.00 plus shipping
    *Timbren Load Boosters- GMFK25S Will Fit-1500,2500,3500
    Silverado/Sierra..Double Check Your Application To Make Sure
    Brand new in box, tried to install (PITA) but ran out of time and they've been sitting in the box ever since. 160.00 plus shipping

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

What year 2500's do the Timbrens fit??

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Never mind, found the app guide. They fit but $160 is pretty high, they are selling for $145 around here.

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'd go $145/shipped on the Timbrens. Do you take PayPal?

5. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

That's what I thought I paid for them? I'll be losing a $ but I'll go ahead and ship out to rcpd34 for 145.00. I had a paypal account a few years back but haven't used it in awhile. PM me and I'll give you my address. Thanks Gregg

6. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Timbrens are sold...plow wings are still available

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Does this mean my check arrived?

8. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

rcpd34..I will check my po box tomorrow and let you know. Now that I think about it...I think I have a set a rears too. I will double check tomorrow when I go to the garage. I'm almost certain I bought a set about 2 years back for my 01 2500 that I just sold. I think they should be the same. I just put airbags in the rear last week..that sucks?

9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Lemme know if you find 'em as I'll probably take those too if you wanna part with 'em.

Thanks,

Brian