1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some more, I can't wait to GO !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Pic #2

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last one

Last One

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Ok, the same as before

It never dawned on me to just reply to my own post, sorry for takin up space.

4. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

That's a VERY NICE TRUCK! I like the red.

Blake
    WA:drinkup:

5. KRC

KRC Junior Member

Very nice truck!!!!! I noticed that your truck also has perelli tires on it. I have a ford f250 2003 and it has perelli tires o it. I dont like them at all. Not very agressive. Wonder why they changed to different tires. What do u think of them??:drinkup:

6. KRC

KRC Junior Member

Very nice truck!!!!! I noticed that your truck also has perelli tires on it. I have a ford f250 2003 and it has perelli tires o it. I dont like them at all. Not very agressive. Wonder why they changed to different tires. What do u think of them??:drinkup:

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah, the tires are weak, I have some custom rims that have BFG's All Terrains on them, I'm going to get the same for the stock rims. Need alittle payup first. If worse comes to worse I will put my custom wheels on:(

8. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

nice looking set up. really sharp. I have a buddy with the same truck with a Western plow. He too has the V10. the dealer was willing to deal so he made out pretty well

how do you like the engine so far?

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I bought the truck mainly to tow my camper, I have a 30' travel trailor and it tows it perfectly. I went to South Dakota this summer, it's about 3000 miles round trip, it was really a pleasure towing with the V-10.

Now, I'll have a chance to see how it plows:waving:

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Great truck, I have the same except Sonic Blue & Western Plow:waving: What kind of lights do you have mounted in your grill? How do you like those sport package seats? I think they are the best since the body style change in 1999.

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

The lights in my grill are stobes, I also have them in my headlights, parking lights and tail lights. Seats in truck are great, Black leather, I also got the sunroof which is awesome in it self, this is the only truck in this class to offer a sunroof.

One thing I don't like is the painted front bumper, I have about 12000 miles on this and the front bumper looks as though it has 112,000 with the amount of chips in the paint:mad: I am wondering what it will actually look like when I reach that amount of miles. Probably will have to re-paint the thing, oh well.

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I had to move the stobes down on because the plow lights looked as thought they would cover them. I also relocated the plow hook ups to the center of the grill, much cleaner installation:blush2:

13. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the truck looks great:)

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

thanks meyer, how do you get that Ford sign in your in author area. i took the pic of my truck and re-sized it to nothing and I still cannot get it to show up:mad:

15. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

11ava.jpg

16. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

ALL THAT RED LOOKS NICE!! COOL RIG!!

17. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

what size plow is that?

18. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

it's an 8 footer, count the bolt holes in the cutting edge, 7½ have 7, 8' have 8, 8½ and 9 have 9 and 10' have 11

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

8' Need some SNOW !!!!:realmad:

20. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

How about some pictures of the chevelle? There's nothing in this world that sounds better than a supercharged big block.:bluebounc
    I'm working on my 81 olds cutlass. Just about done with the motor. 396 chevy .060 over. Can't wait.:D