1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some more Conifer Colorado storm pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Rich Hunter, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Heres a few more pics of some of the driveways I do up here! Would have got more but the batteries died in the camera.

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 058.jpg
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sweet pics. Looks like you're running out of room though. My buddy has an '84 RamCharger and he just put one ton axles under it and lifted it like 12" or so. It's in Mass so I have not seen it yet.
  3. Cool, I got a pair of dana 60s under mine with a 6 in lift and a detroit locker and a 440. And yes I am running out of room for piles! Not to mention we are supposed to get another big storm next week.Never thought these words wouls leave my lips I AM SICK OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man hes right you are running out of room i like the blue plow
  5. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

gona rent a skid or somehting and push them away or truck away???
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Great pictures. I am looking forward to coming out to Colorado next week to check it out. :bluebounc :bluebounc

Its been in the 40's and 50's here in WI for the last few weeks without a snowflake to be seen since early December. :cry:
  7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It's pretty hard to see people sick of snow and we haven't got ****. It was 62 degrees today.

SCOUTMAN67 Junior Member

Ditto on being sick of the snow. We got another foot on Friday. My driveway looks like a tobaggon run with 5' sides. My Scout just can't push the hardened snow banks back any further!

Anyone out east want this stuff? I'd be happy to send it all out to you!

9. YOU AND YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!!!!
  10. phatsat67

phatsat67 Junior Member
    from indiana

Dude love the ramcharger. Great looking rig. I want a green canyon sport special. Have you ever seen a Plymouth trail duster? Thats really cool that it has a 440 in it. Keep on pushin.