1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some misc pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 06HD BOSS, Feb 29, 2008.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

The first is what i use now instead of my backrack. For somereason the snow always got stuck behind my backrack and it was a pain to see out the back window. So i made this thing. Put my 2 Whelen LIN3s and the 65W work lights on it. Magnet mount to the roof.

The other pics are the pusher box my uncle picked up back in Nov.

0229081111.jpg

1211071207.jpg

1211071208.jpg

2. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

nice. I like that magnet mount bar. I was thinking of doing something like that for my truck too. I ended up just putting some superwhite Pilot lights on the side of my tool box and I just have a simple gumball light up on top.

3. 06HD BOSS

Thanks. i personally like it better than the backrack. also i like being able to take it on and off as i want.

4. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

that's one clean loader.

5. 06HD BOSS

doesnt look like an '89 does it? we went through that thing head to toe, cleaned every last ounce of grease and repainted it.

6. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I couldn't imagine the job of degreasing a machine like that to paint it.... I try to keep the excess grease down on my L48 and its a nightmare and its only 3/4 the size of that machine.

That 310 reminds me of when I was a wee lad back in the day, the guy who dug our foundation for an addition on the house let me "operate it" when I was about 5 years old. It was an identical 310 just like that, probably in 1988-ish.

7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

thats a cool light bar design. yea the one thing i dont like about my back rack and toolbox so far is that my toolbox is now higher and its harder to see out back... also that loader looks mint, good job on that. :drinkup:

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a different look....but its good

9. yancy

yancy Senior Member

I like the Light bar! I know what you are talking about snow behind the backrack its a PITA to clean out. the 310 looks great we have one just like it only not that clean they are the perfect size to do about anything.

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment. How about more pictures of your truck.

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Your 89 loader is in better shape then my 98 truck.

Nice lightbar and nice loader/box set up.

12. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

THAT JD IS SUPER CLEAN DID YOU TAKE PICS OF THE REBUILD LOVE TO SEE THEM IF SO ........ HATS OFF GREAT JOB :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

13. 06HD BOSS

Just do a search under my name, i put a bunch up here. It wont let me repost them unless i resize them, and im too lazy right now haha.

Thanks. No pics, i wish i did. For a before image, just picture it covered in dirt and grease

14. 06HD BOSS

Well actually heres 2 from this morning.

And the JD with the custom plow we made i think 2 years ago now.

0301080644.jpg

0301080644a.jpg

0105081415.jpg

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice design, thats a nice JD tractor too

16. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Thats a great deere...Nice backrack too....

17. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what i was asking for the new action pictures.. Looks good. You getting any snow by you?

18. 06HD BOSS

minimal if any. but just enough to plow the route. :cool:

19. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Pics

Nice Equipment

20. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats the one thing i dont like about my back rack also, the tool box sits way up. i dont even try to look out the back window anymore... Good thing i have heated mirrors:D nice job on the paint that jd looks mint:salute: