1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Light Duty Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bharry20, Nov 29, 2008.

1. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

Here are some pictures of my friend's 88 Dakota with a 7 ft Snowbear on it. He brought it over to have some work done to it. We had to turn the cutting edge over, fix some pivot points that were getting egg shaped, take a bend out of the moldboard where somone backed into him, and he wanted me to turn the lights on the roll bar around so he could see better while backing up. This setup works good but you have to keep up with the storm so you don't have to beat on it to get through. Just thought you guys might like to see it as you don't often see light duty pictures.

truck 005.jpg

truck 006.jpg

truck 007.jpg

truck 008.jpg

truck 009.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

those little goats sure are good trucks. i have an early 90's reg cab 4x4 with the 318 in it.