1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some lift for Chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mikef54, Nov 14, 2008.

1. mikef54

mikef54 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Could someone please offer some advice before I purchase and schedule work. After many searches here and elsewhere. The advice I seek is in leveling kits for coil over shock. The two types I am interested in are the rough country which mount to bottom of struts or the sky jacker aluminum spacers that mount on top of struts. Thanks for any help or info that can be provided.
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

stay as far away from crap country as humanly possible.

contact me at woodchucklt500 @ yahoo . com via email and i will make you a smokin deal on a new in box skyjacker kit.

i have installed them before and thay are super easy to do and then just go for alignment. and thay go in to spec for alignment good. not almost like some do. and you dont need a coil spring compressor to do it.