1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some help from you guys in rochester

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snowplower1, Feb 6, 2015.

1. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

As I said in a previous post I bout a new controller for one of our westerns and a month later the controller is bad so western is warranting it but we won't get it until Monday afternoon.

Would anybody have an extra or old one that I would be able to borrow if i need to? Just trying to not be down a truck this whole storm.

2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont got a spare but do you still have any more broken ones around ? :D

3. snowplower1

Haha no i should have kept the other 2 but the one that's broken now will probably be given to western.

Do you fix them for spares?

4. GM Landscape

GM Landscape Junior Member

Sorry no westerns on our trucks but you can try Town line used plows in Henrietta or Jerrys plows on Attridge rd. Both seem to have lots of used stuff when we've need something.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

6. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I wanna experiment fixing one...

7. snowplower1

I should have kept the old coroner's before to do that! No none of those craigslist controllers would work out. We don't want to buy any controlleR.