1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Funny Equipment Pictures...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jjklongisland, Dec 31, 2007.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

I thought I would start a funny equipment picture post...

5804269_scaled_320x240.jpg

bikeplow.jpg

post-plowcycle.jpg

resize.jpg

2. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

If I'm not mistaken, that pic of the painted municiple blades is from my hometown, it looks like one of hour city trucks. Every year they have a contest to raise money for charity where kids design and paint the blades.

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I made a bike lawnmower. I will take a picture tomorrow and post it. I took a regular cheap mountain bike and cut the fork right below the head tube and then made a bracket and welded one of those non motor push mowers on there. Its a little hard to turn, but kind of cool.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Cool pics, the painted plow looks good

why put a plow on a golf cart? so the golfers can play in a snow storm?

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I think somewhere on here, there is a link to a video, that a guy has a remote control snow remover. Can't remember exactly what it was, but it was funny.

6. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

awesome snowblower

This unit will move some snow!!:jester:

wierd snowblower.jpg

wierd snowblower 3.jpg

wierd snowblower 2.jpg

7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I don't have any pics but when I lived in Colorado Springs, CO I witnessed a forklift in a Home Depot parking lot with a homemade plow. 10 pallets on the forks with some HD cardboard stapled to the front. It was quite the sight watching him move 10 feet, create a pile that he could no longer move and spin his wheels. :D

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

fs.jpg

fs1 (Small).jpg

10. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

which home depot? maybe I can get some pics:dizzy:

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Those painted plows are pretty cool!

12. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

A buddy of mine owns a golf cart shop. You would be surpirsed how well they will actually move snow. He has a gas powered cart, with a locked rear end, quad tires, with a blade, he clears his whole lot, and does several drives with it.

13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I don't have any pics of cool things to post here but this is one of the best threads I have seen on here in a long time... :drinkup:

14. KelleyZP

KelleyZP Member

15. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Not all that odd, but. This what you get when you have someone who had never seen a box scraper before making one out of an old recycling dumpster. It works, but is hard to steer.

DSCF3485mod3.jpg

DSCF3531mod.jpg

16. aussem2

aussem2 Junior Member

home depot

i work at HD and I do something like that we take 3pallets or so with concrete slabs on them so there is some weight on it so we dont get stuck. and we can plow a good distance without getting stuck. of course we dont do the whole lot just around lumber and receiving maybe i will get some pics if i have time this week

17. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

My 1st plow

This was my first plow, that I made for a 3-wheeler from a 55-gal steel barrel, about 30 years ago,....

A (Custom) (2).JPG

18. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Thats cool, I wouldnt think it would have that much torque or pushing power, but then again my buddy uses a real old gas powered golf cart to push cars all over his yard... Hang a shower curtain around the darn thing and now you have an enclosed sidewalk machine...

19. ltlm

ltlm Member

odd shovel

what would harbor freight think of next?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  20. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/459942/got_snow.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/459942/got_snow/">Got Snow?!</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">The best free videos are right here</a></font>