1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

some fun

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fredhedd, Mar 31, 2005.

1. fredhedd

fredhedd Member

a friend of mine went on vacation to florida for a week. this is his chevy citation. i know a guy who owns a body shop. i also know four other assholes, like myself who helped me get the car to the shop and prep it for paint. we did an excellent job taping and sanding. it's a professional job and the car actually looks very, very nice. i bought new molding for the doors, not on in any of those pictures. notice the pink pin stripe. we play jokes lots. he took it well.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2005
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I hope he likes it. Is he leaving it pink. It looks like Ohio plates on that car, is that right? Let us see what he does to get back at you guys.
  3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

While that is crossing many lines for me it is, afterall, only a Citation.

Actually, it's kind of a nice color, a couple of accent designs and that could be a spectacular paint job. It the basis for a show stopper.

Looks like you did a great job.