1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Muirs Landscape, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

2007 F-550 Powerstroke with 9' SS X Blade. Took all the rack body sides off and now have a Curtis Stainless Steel 2.5 yard sander with homemade box for all the controls so we can place it behind the seat and take it out when necessary.
    [​IMG]

2005 Cat 416D 4x4 Backhoe with 12' Pro-Tech pusher.
    [​IMG]

Another pic loading up the Salt bin.
    [​IMG]

2. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

I saw that truck at MB tractor about three weeks ago didnt I ...

3. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

yes we were getting things squared away with the sander.

4. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

I got ya, I was picking up my walker, my truck was the blue one with the enclosed trailer. on the side., if you saw it.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment. What do you use to cover the salt?

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice equipment

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

x blade looks nice

8. Kreft

Kreft Junior Member

Nice equipment, is that your 5500 next to the 550, What other equipment do you have?

Love the F-550

9. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

We just throw a tarp over the salt cheap and works good.

10. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

hey when your plowing with the backhoe with that pusher how do you rock back on the back wheels to get some good downward pressure?

I ran a deere 244J loader with a pro-tech pusher like that and I was just trying to adjust as I went along with all 4 wheels on the ground but I left some stuff behind...just wondering what you do

11. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

i just kept adjusting the bucket to get the scraper to hit the ground still trying to find a good way to get everything off the pavement.

12. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great combo there 550 and fisher can't beat it :nod:

13. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Muirs, do you have any pictures of the control panel that you made? I'm in need of one myself and I'm looking for some ideas. Thanks

14. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

didn't you have some big loader posted in comm. if so all you have to do is go to user cp and delete them off your file or just change the pic name

Lookin good.

why is your salt red is it sand or do you have red salt in your part of the country?

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good, I wanted to see some pictures of the control box too.

16. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

the salt is actually fresh off the boats from that morning so it was still wet, it dried out now and is turning white. I will get some pictures of the control box soon to post them. Heres a pic of the 550 with no sides and the sander in.

1112071414.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  17. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

The Lettering and graphics on the truck are extremely nice. Is it a wrap? Where did you have it done? Very nice truck and equipment.

Where abouts in southern NH are you? your name and logo look familiar.

18. Kreft

Kreft Junior Member

Muris landscaping- can you please share pictures of all the other equipment you have, by the way- what equipment do you have?Is that your Cat 416 and chevy 5500?How do you like them?

19. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

It's all vinal we got it done at Brothers Sign here in Salem, NH

20. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that logo looks pretty cool....i know a guy who has a cat backhoe and pro tech pusher that looks exactly like that