1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Some Discussions...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

I wanted everyone to know that there have been some posts deleted lately and a few threads moved or relocated to the appropriate forums. I understand very well that the snowplowing discussion forum gets the most reading, but that does not mean all threads and discussions belong here.

I read over the "what a night..." thread and I feel it was all in good fun and no harm was meant...as long as it is discussed where it belongs - off topic, which is where it is now.

In thenfuture, please make sure you are starting and contributing to discussions that are located in the proper forums.

AND REMEMBER, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL FORUM. LET'S ALL DO OUR BEST TO CO-EXIST, KEEP THE DISCUSSIONS ON-TOPIC, AND CONTNUE HELPING THE INDUSTRY GROW AND IMPROVE ONE CRAZY PLOWER AFTER ANOTHER!

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Amen Sean Amen and thanks for plowsite.com

Regards Mike

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Every plow guy or girl I see around Akron Ohio I tell them about this Forum.
    Thanks for starting it,I have learned a lot and try to help out a lot.

4. bingermann

bingermann Member

Moving Forums

Sorry Sean, I am guilty of miss posting my threads. Thanks for this great site.