1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Solo operator's ride

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Pearcelawn, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I have 23 residentials and a small pizza place for the season. This should do the trick!!payup

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck5.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
  2. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

There's SNO-WAY that you'll have any trouble gettin em done with dat rig!:gunsfiring: ................................

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nice puppy truck:redbounce
    Just kidding.
    Nice rig man:nod:

4. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

I would take a smaller truck like that for plowing over a big 1 ton like mine for residentials any day. Now for landscaping...thats a different story. Nice truck, looks good.

5. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. The smaller truck helps in the areas I have that have narrower than normal streets.:nod: Looks like I get to try out the new SnoWay tonight!!! Finally!!!

Karl

6. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

That is so cute!

7. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Cute......hhmmmm. Not exactly what I was going for but if cute gets the job done then cute it is!!!

8. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I will say this.
    Monday night, my buddie's truck dropped the trans. Had to cover his jobs.
    I would have traded you in a hearbeat for that small truck, when it came to his residentials. Holy crap was it a PITA to plow those little drives. No where to turn, or anything!!! But.....I did get er done:salute:

9. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I used to have a bigger truck. A '84 Chevy with a Meyer's on it. It worked well but the biggest drive I do is about the size of my own (in the background of pic 1) so I think that I will be fine as I have it now. This truck pulled my trailer full of mowers for the summer just fine.
    Sorry about your buddies tranny ,crappy way to start the season.

10. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nice looking ride. We at Sno-Way appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays,

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that is the perfect plow truck small and versitile and itll still push looks like a comfortable ride too have fun

12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice! Best of luck this season.

13. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Needs timbrens or have the tbars turned up

14. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

I disagree....but it could stand some ballast. Turning the T-bars up is asking for trouble in my opinion. Especially since youd have to have the wheels aligned twice a year at 100 a pop and if it bottoms out once in a while, who cares.

Nice looking rig.

15. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Truck in naturally higher in the rear. I have 480 lbs. in it already and it only drops about 1inch when I lift the plow. When I tow the trailer loaded with three yards of mulch it still looks high in the rear.

I do appreciate the comments and suggestion though. Keep 'em coming because I know this is the place to get the best information.

16. hillbillyexpres

hillbillyexpres Junior Member

im thinkin that truck looks like a minnie me plow truck, however i would love to have one for doing the 5 feet wide and 3 mile long sidewalks at some of the banks i do in the downtown detroit area. i think i might have to get one. nice rig man.:drinkup: :drinkup:

17. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Hey everyone. I am new to plowsite and this is my first post. Hey Pearcelawn, where in Rochester do you live? I live in Webster.

Mike :)

18. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Newdude

Good to see another Rochesterian on here! I am in Irondequoit but I cover Webster and Penfield too with the plowing and lawn care. Maybe we can get together for coffee sometime and compare notes. Good luck this season.

Karl

19. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Need a driver? :)

[​IMG]

20. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Nice plow, is it a 6'8". I hope to get one on my Jeep in a couple years