1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Solenoid cartridge valves for monarch

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PBC IN BUFFALO, Nov 17, 2002.

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

First off Id like to thank everyone who posts messages and also to everyone who replies to posts. In my opinion its one of the BEST sources for general info available today, not to mention also a great source for a good laugh or 4!!!
    My problem is I can not find anywhere online(or in town) to order PARTS for a monarch hydraulic pump and , what Im actually looking for is a PARKER 4 way 2 position threaded cartridge style solenoid valve and the solenoid coil that controlls it. I actually have found it at a place here that deals with hydraulic products but its going to be a 5 week wait for the parts and Id rather not wait especially because as I look out my window I already see the flakes a flying. Its actually not an emergency as the plow still works well just its only about 1/2 as fast as it should be and slowly drops on account of gravity(maybe 1/2 inch in 30min or better) , more of a minor problem at this point opposed to a major headache. Also Ive gone thru all the routes to fix this , Contacting monarch ect. ( monarch said contact parker, parker said 5 weeks also...kind of annoying) so at this point its looking like I will be waiting for this part untill christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated..THANKS again to all!
  2. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Parker Cartridge Valves

PBC. I have a good Monarch parts distrubitor who stocks alot of the valves and coils. E-mail me with the pump model and serial numbers along with which valve your looking for and I'll see if they have it in stock.:rolleyes: John

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

don't buy them i have all that old stuff laying around. you can have it for free .i have all the info and old parts i don"t use any more. i live near you in tonawanda.feel free to call me anytime 716-830-8808 sincerly al