1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

solenoid and main battery positive wire parts?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I had a used 7'6" straight standard duty plow a year and a half old when bought last spring, now 2.5yrs old, didnt come with the solenoid and main power gauge wire from the solenoid to the battery... Anyone know which part #s these are or where on boss's site the diagrams for them come up?

Gotta call my dealer in jersey, they STILL havnt gotten or called about the hydralic list and bolts we ordered on 12/27/09 lol. They require a 50% deposit too. what a pita.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Motor relay - HYD01633

Battery cable lead - MSC03414
  3. Bigcat99

Bigcat99 Senior Member

Either you have every freakin' part memorized.... or you keep a parts list posted next to your screen! LOL!!! Seriously, I do appreciate all the time you take to help so many people out. I like to think I will learn something new from you every time I visit this site!:drinkup:
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I carry a cheat sheet in my wallet. :cool: :D
  5. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

:laughing::laughing:That's not all he carries in his wallet.:laughing::laughing:
  6. Gumpy52

Gumpy52 Member

You should have ordered the parts from CPW, they ship out in 1-2 days.Much faster than your dealer.