1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sold the back-up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by REAPER, Dec 15, 2008.

1. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

1988 GMC 2500 - 7 1/2 Western pro plow.

I was the second owner and it did me well. I hope the guy that bought it makes as much or more money then I made with it.

GMC-back.jpg

GMC-front.jpg

GMC-front-plow.jpg

GMC-Rear.jpg

GMC-back.jpg

GMC-front.jpg

GMC-front-plow.jpg

GMC-Rear.jpg

2. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

What'd you get for it?

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

nice truck...also what did it sell for

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

$4500.oo

May have been worth more to some less to others. It was a good price for both of us.

I bought in February 2000 for $7,000.oo and have made that back many time over. It was put into service as a back-up in Jan 05 and has saved my jazz a couple of times.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

good Price!!....And Man Its cold Out!!!!! Its 2 Degrees here in Hanover Park!!!!

6. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

You ain't kidding about the cold. Stepped out back door of garage to take a leak and it was slush before it hit the ground. :dizzy: :jester:

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

There's a very nice 98 Chevy being sold privately in mint condition from around here for $4800. I wish I had the cash available, I'd love to get it.