1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD COMPANY Selling all Equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MnM, May 17, 2013.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

Well after running a fairly successful irrigation and snow removal company since 2007 est in 1958 (3rd generation family operation ) I sold out for a payday, good job, and a muchh simpler life! I got two kids and a wife and the seven day a week thing wasn't cutting it for me no more. Money was great being own boss great fringe benefitsmgreat but quality of life sucked not that anyone cares but this is the reason for selling. The list goes as follows:
    2005 ram quad 2500 hemi 4x4
    2005 blizzard 810 complete setup for a ram
    2005 blizzard ice breaker electric vbox 1.8 y for a 6.5 ft bed
    2008 blizzard 8611lp just blade, light tower, controller
    2008 ditch witch zahn r300 with mini skid attachment lift arm. I have the roto witch attachment and vibratory plow
    2003 ditch witch 3" air mole, missle, bullet, piercer , whatever
    And sadly my baby. I don't want to sell it never thought I wouldn't own it but it dosen t make finical sense to keep it
    2011 kubota 9540 with 8 ft shoule inverted snow blower. Machine is loaded air seat defrost windows strobes hids aftermarket radio and speakers front end loader

I'm not listing prices so reasonable offers only will be considered. Please don't waste my time or yours.... Call Matt 732-637-3664

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Any pics of the Kubota? P.M me price please.

3. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

28 Views with no response because no price , that's just the way it is you probably easily lose 50 percent of people interested. I do hope you have Good luck selling.

4. lawn and stump

lawn and stump Junior Member

Will you sell the shulte blower separate?

5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Pm me the particulars on the ram please. Thank you

6. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

at least post pics!

7. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Ill give 3k for both blizzards.

8. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I'd be interested in the lo pro and maybe the ice chaser. Would like to see pics to make a fair offer here in the off season.

9. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

This guy isn't coming back to this thread...

10. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Must be a call only situation

11. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

How much for the zahn?

12. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

people like this kill me!! "i want to sell this to you, but i'm not going to tell you how much or even let you look at it." to top it all off the guy hasn't returned to his OWN thread to answer questions!?

13. PPS. inc

PPS. inc Member
    from Earth

Just call him... I wouldnt want to respond to 20 different questions. Serious buyer will call. Simple as that.

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I would. That's the point of being a seller. Serious sellers would. They'd also post prices.

Do sales for a little while and you'll soon learn this. You need to sell your product, buyers shouldn't have to beg you to buy them on your terms.

Fortunately he did put a phone number. But the lack of response here just paints a picture. One I'm not too serious about trying any harder with. This isn't craigslist. The privilege of using the marketplace here is just that.

I'm not bent out of shape, I'm just sayin.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  15. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Yep. This!

16. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

I bought his Ditch Witch mole. He sold it to me for a fair price and after coordinating our schedules, everything went down very easy. I would definitely recommend him if any of you guys are looking to buy anything he has listed.

17. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

do you know if the low pro is still availible rcn971? Before I spend the long distance money! haha

18. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

Honestly, I didn't ask. He is a texter though, so that may save you some money.

19. MnM

MnM Senior Member

Well I am for real and not some loser listing equipment to sell that isn't even mine. I hate people that put in there 2 cents when they are not even remotely interested in buying. This is why I put a phone number down so I don't waste my time . SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, meaning keep your opinion about me to yourself. You prob have no ability to buy my stuff anyway. Just sayin...........

Sold already was air-mole and all trucks I still have the rest priced to sell. Serious inquires ONLY. I'm too busy to waste my time on nonsense . I prefer a local sale but will also ship at the buyers expense .

All Serious Offers will be considered
    Pictures are available for SERIOUS inquires
    2005 Blizzard 810.... Includes plow, light tower, & controller. Truck side sold with truck $3000 OBO
    2008 Blizzard ice breaker electric v-box.....1.8 yard for a 6.5 ft bed.... Most
    reliable & efficient salter I ever owned $3000 OBO
    2008 Blizzard 8611LP.....includes plow, light tower, & controller , $3750 OBO
    2008 Ditch Witch Zahn R300 4wd, 30 hp kolher, mini skid attachment, roto witch, vibratory plow, 2 boring rods, approx. 400 hrs. $12,000 OBO.
    2011 Kubota 9540 w/1340 front loader arms and Shoule 8 ft inverted snow blower with poly rear scraper edge. 75 hrs. On both. Also have a 2nd inverted blower as a back-up
    $50,000 OBO for entire tractor package

20. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I will try to get pics of each posted. You can also look at my other posts as pictures of everything were posted numerous times