1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sold a trailer - and fluid film!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by CrazyCooter, Feb 28, 2012.

1. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Senior Member

Guy came by to but a trailer from me. While hooking it up, he mentioned his read wiper blade on his van didn't work. So, I squirted FF in the hinge and Viola - worked! Then, he coulodn't get his hitch in the mount - again, FF - winner! Then, I opened up his plug for his hitch - corroded. Scraped it out and - of course - sprayed it with FF - it works! Told them about the local distributor and they are going there tomorrow to buy some. I love it, but I never have enough around the hosue becuase I keep giving the stuff away! I would have given them a can, but it was my last one - that's like giving away your last beer. Not gonna happen :) I felt like a salesman telling them all the uses and the longevity vs. WD40.

Thanks in part to FF, my trailer is sold and out of my driveway, and they have a new customer!:mechanic:

2. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Good job,
    I find myself doing the same thing.
    I have given away half a case over time , I am sure those guys purchased more after that...
    Pretty much every spreader owner out of our state pit uses it now by the gallon...

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the support!

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I wonder if he put a FF sticker on that trailer before the guy left with it?

5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Well, if he didn't we've got big 9" stickers for next time!