1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Software for routing/tracking. Service autopilot or Mhelpdesk

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 3bladz, Feb 17, 2015.

1. 3bladz

3bladz Senior Member

Does anybody have recent experience using either one of these software programs? I have been looking into a demo for Mhelpdesk or service autopilot. Autopilot looks a little easier for the snow removal. But it also sounds like they are still growing and may have had some growing pains. That doesn't concern me greatly as long as the product works as advertised. Autopilot seems a little more tuned in to landscaping, mowing and snow removal. Mhelpdesk looks a little more generic, although I believe it is certainly customizable.
  2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Service Auto Pilot - full of bugs for what it is. Tech support when there is a critical issue is non existant. We bill 180 lines a night and found many many errors - so many that there is 0% confidence in anything that was billed, we literally had to go back and look at every line item. It did lawn ok...... but still one month, seven different things weren't bill and went unnoticed for a few months.............

We are in the process of switching to Real Green, more money but more options. We'll see how it works out....