1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Software for Lawn and Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bryan, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Bryan

Bryan Senior Member

Just wanted to share a website with you that I came across that might be of interest. http://www.adkad.com They offer a demo CD-rom for free and when I go it, I was impressed with what you can do with it. For those who say they do a lot of verbal quotes and then cannot collect, this would be great to keep track of them. I know not everyone wants to purchase a laptop, but if you can record the verbals and make them documental, then those who don't want to pay will not have much to say when it is documented. Always get a signature from the client, once they sign it, they can't fight you very well if you have to go to collections. Even if you are not collecting each time you plow, the initial contract even for driveways ought to have a signature and terms spelled out if payment is not met. If you have these terms spelled out and they do not pay, then by law you have the right to start adding interest and late fees. You will have to consult your state or local law on this but you will be entitled to some kind of interest and late fees for failure to pay.

2. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Thanks Bryan

I'm going to give them a try.

Bruce

3. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

I downloaded the demo last fall, very nice software for the price, an easy way to manage operation on the ground.

4. Winterworks

Winterworks PlowSite.com Veteran

I downloaded the demo version a while ago but found that it was not designed for us Canucks. You can only enter numerical Zip codes, not the alphabetical/numeric ones we have.