1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So what has gone GOOD for you all this season?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FF279, Jan 24, 2005.

1. FF279

FF279 Banned

We all know whats gone BAD!! So whats Good This Season??...Ryan :waving:

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i figured out my truck lean so now my plow sits level. :)
    And have made good $$ since it has snowed pretty consistently this season.

3. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I Dident Break Anything!

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

A new doctor's office I plow and salt, salting money is GOOD. By far my best new account this year. I hope for 3 or 4 more new account's next year just like this one. payup

Regards Mike

5. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

When I broke ribs etc. the wife actually gave me some sympathy. purplebou

6. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

What went good this yr?

We have had good snow falls here in NE Ohio. The city's have almost spent there 2004-2005 snow removal budget by January 23. I have not been cut off of buying salt, salt bin is 2/3 full plenty of salt around only 2 day delivery time.

The best part is a man who I tried to sell snow plowing to called me 2 days ago. He was on crutches as he fell on the ice covered parking lot. He will be off work 12 weeks due to a broken ankle. His statement to me was "I thought I could not afford snow plowing. I have found out I cant afford to not have snow plowed in my lot." "What will you charge me to plow my lot when I get snow on it?"

To bad it took a broken ankle with complications and 12 weeks off work to change his mind. I guess dad was right "you will always pay for your education"

Dave

7. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I traded up to a f-350 and V-plow. Best move of my life!!