1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So this is supposed to be 3"?

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Humvee27, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

So they said 3 to 6 north of me, 2 at my place...hmmmm, after getting home I think they switched it.....:confused:

12-03-08 3-6 inches 004 resize.jpg

12-03-08 3-6 inches 001 resize.jpg

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

We got the exact opposite.....called for snow and we got NOTHING!

3. Nielubie

Nielubie Junior Member

LOL, I'm only a few burbs away from you (Wood Dale) and we received enough on Sunday. It can snow on Friday or Saturday when I'm not working my day job and have fun with the plow.. :)

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I was looking forwards to plowing tonight. Instead of 5hrs of plow I got about 45minutes worth of pushing a few drifts around and doing 1 driveway.

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Dude we got 10 inches by us! It was just kinda insane! I liked the snow storm we had today. Nice and easy to plow.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Screw you, send it this way! ;) We got about an inch of snow that turned to ice within an hour.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

wow...thats the right kind of wrong!

8. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

lol

Yeah, I heard you might have got a little....:jester:.....my niece lives down there and complained about us lousy plow drivers....you know, never get the lot cleaned, so on...I just laughed when she told me how much snow you got though...

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures! Thats the kind of screw-up you hope for!

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, we got quite a bit. You shoulda seen the job one of the local snowplow businesses around here did. They beat me out in a bid by a lower price. And you can tell that they were lower. lol I'm still waiting for that switch service or should I say "HELP" phone call...

Hey, I'm trying!! It's supposed to snow like 3 more inches tonight, so I'll try and blow some your way. ;)

11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Brant,
    you ready for Mon into Tuesday? 12.5" forecast for the Madtown area....it's gonna be fun time for us up here...I saw your gonnna get dumped on too...

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds good Brant. I'll take it.