1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So Ohio how much?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by f250man, Jan 25, 2007.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I was wondering how much snow did everyone get here in Ohio the last 24 hours? We got 12" + here in the N.E. snow belt. Not trying to rub it in guys.

2. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

half my route got 6"the other got 8" thank you snow god!!!!!!!!!!!!!payup payup payup
    sorry in akron

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

About 5 inches here on the western side of lake county

4. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

about a half inch all day.

5. trickyricky

trickyricky Junior Member

A dusting here.

6. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

close enough to Cleveland to get their forecasts, but just far enough south to get just flurries- did get to plow last sunday, though- talking about more cold air and an alberta clipper- might materialize- anybody remember what a panhandle hook does to east central ohio ???? me want one NOW!!!!!

7. Easy

Easy Senior Member

I live in LeRoy, just south of Madison, and we got at least 12" over the past 2 days, and it is still snowing!! I would venture to say we have gotten over 16" in the last week....
    Don

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I just plowed another 5" this afternoon and They say more tonight and tomorrow.

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Holy crap Steve!!!!:eek: How much snow does that make out there?? I plowed about 3 inches here today

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

At least 20" out here. I was going to call you on my way home as I drove through Willoughby and East lake but I new you were out plowing it was coming down pretty good at Noon. payup

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Man, I wish my customers would friggin call me that I have in Perry when they get a dumper out there. Hey steve, if it is snowin bad out that way, you can call me and give me the heads up.:salute: I dont care if it is 2 am. More than likely I will be up then too. I bet you are havin some good fun finally!!payup

12. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

[QUOTE='Rude Dog;359130]close enough to Cleveland to get their forecasts, but just far enough south to get just flurries- did get to plow last sunday, though- talking about more cold air and an alberta clipper- might materialize- anybody remember what a panhandle hook does to east central ohio ???? me want one NOW!!!!![/QUOTE]
    oh yeah i know what a pan handle hook does to mid ohio!! the last "hook" we got a few years ago we got around 18" dumped on us!! i plowed 72 hours strait!!!! bring it on! by the way we got 2" about 3-4 total for the week down here in wayne county "the wanna be snow belt" later, pete

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  13. chazg33

chazg33 Member

thermos started thursday 1:00 am didnt finish till 10:30 pm,got maybe 2 hours of sleep then back up and plowed till 7:30 pm fri,,,,,over 16 inchs of snow fall +..all my lots are 3 inch triggers,finally made the wallet a little thicker, about time...

14. chazg33

chazg33 Member

hey thermos perry got hit hard,i dont know why your customers didnt call you,theres at least 12 inchs of snow out there,you might want to call your customers up and see whats up... i got a church and driveways out there and ran my butt off for 2 days...

15. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That is strange.

I don't know why your customers didn't call you out. Perry got hit just as hard as Madison and Geneva did. But the next big snow fall we get Thermos I will give you a call. I just got in from doing clean ups it is really warm out there every thing is melting. So I moved a lot of slush from the drives and parking lots. And Chazg33 were in Parry and Geneva do you plow might have seen you around. I use to do the Geneva library and a few buisness in the industral parkway. Steve payup payup :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  16. chazg33

chazg33 Member

hey steve,,thats funny,i got the contract this year for geneva library, i also mow there grass,small world,i got the 5 lots for the city of geneva,assumption church ,wendys,etc 18 lots all together,plus drives,all in perry ,madison, geneva,i see i got your message last week,just didnt check my mail,iasked you if you could fill in if i need help,running 3 trucks,and one broke last week,could use some help this week,i will pm number to you,, thanks ,chuck

17. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Were gettin more and more people here from the Cleveland area. Nice to see someone else working in the same areas. I got up this morning, and where did the snow go??:eek: I look out and see some green, and I aint talkin money:angry: Damn weather people:gunsfiring:

18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well we got 6 more inches last night. At a rate of 1-2" per hour it was crazy.And it stopped as fast as it was coming down. payup payup :D

19. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Same here. Yeah that was crazy, snowin its butt off for a while then it was like someone hit a switch and shut off the snowmaker:cry:

20. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well we got another Winter blast here in N.E. Ohio and I got 15" on the ground here and 16 hours of plow to. Steve payup payup :D