1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

So.. It Arived!!! Yee Haw!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Redneck, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Just thought Id share my new arrival...I Love thing that come VIA Fed Ex this thing is awesome had to give it a little test run I'll post some vids as soon as I get some amber lenses hint hint

Cheers:drinkup:[​IMG] [​IMG]

I know the pics arnt the greatest but..

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much does that one run?

3. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

How many lights or how much did I pay?

4. erkoehler

Price :)

Also, where did you order it from?

5. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

I got it for $350.00 shpped to my door tymusic from the ussmileyflag cant go wrong there, the Ebay sellers ID is awesome to deal with It was more than I expected http://myworld.ebay.ca/teech617/

Cheers

6. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Looks nice even out of focus..

7. erkoehler

8. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Yeah you have to add the lenses after the fact but for the price its not a bad deal, The fella on Ebay wanted 399.00 for my bar I used the ask the seller a question button and got him down to 350.00 with shipping so dont be shy trying to get him down hes good to deal with.

9. erkoehler

Do you know where to find the lenses, or if he sells them? Are they expensive?

Sorry, this is the first light bar I've considered buying........

10. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Theres a guy on ebay his store is called Ranger Services just search light bar lenses Im not sure about the Code3 but the Whelen I just got Im lookin around 200 with shipping.

11. beaver2

beaver2 Member

12. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

nice............. post a video of it

13. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

The parrPse kit wont work because it is a BLink Edge, the lens lengths are all different, and the dividers would be in front of strobes etc.

14. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

I bought a complete kit from Ranger Services for $236 Guy was great to deal with, tossed in a nicer set of alley lights than mine for free screws and a set of seals.